Our Electronic Keyboard lessons, classes, programs & courses will help you bring out your hidden musical talents. You will receive Keyboard lessons that will help develop your keyboard learning skills. At Lorraine Music Academy, our trained teachers will help you to learn to play the electronic keyboard the right way. Our programs include electronic keyboard lessons for kids / children and electronic keyboard lessons for beginners. This also includes electronic keyboard lessons for teenagers / youth and electronic keyboard lessons for adults.
At Lorraine Music Academy, we believe that if our students can use their hands, then they can play an instrument (if they desire to). Through our Electronic Keyboard lessons, classes, education programs and courses we bring to our students musical experiences and musical memories. These memories will last for a life time. Thus, we expose our students to wide range of musical and creative opportunities to train, excel and develop great boldness. Likewise, we expose them through our training programs, workshops, recitals, concerts and public performances. Through music education we wish to provide children with social, knowledge and skill development opportunities. We also aim to promote in them a sense of self-esteem, success and pride. Hence we maintain a special learning environment designed to provide a rich and rewarding musical experience for each student.
We have different programs for students to learn the Electronic Keyboard ranging from the Beginners level to Grade-8 level. Here we have a faculty of internationally qualified musicians under the talented headship of Lorraine Fiona Aloysius. She is the Creative Director & Principal of Lorraine Music Academy. Lorraine also oversees a regular visiting faculty. They come in from across the globe including some of the top global Colleges of Music & Drama. They teach our students during various periods of the year.
Importance & Relevance of our Electronic Keyboard Graded Exams
As our student’s Electronic Keyboard instrumental skills progress, growth in music theory and musicianship becomes more and more important. Certainly , it is important in helping him / her to perform with sensitivity, understanding and confidence. Lorraine Music Academy aims to give all our students a thorough understanding of the building blocks of music. This is done by firstly starting with the basics of rhythm and notes. Then next going on to cover harmony and counterpoint, composition, and a broad knowledge of western music. It includes composers and their works, structure, style and period. They are also trained to prepare for scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and aural tests.
Electronic Keyboard Course Assessments through Globally recognized Examinations:
Here at Lorraine Music Academy, we assess all our students through periodic Internal Exams. This is an integral part of our Electronic Keyboard Courses. Furthermore we also prepare our students for International Exams. World renowned & globally accredited organizations conduct these exams at our Music Learning Centres. They are Trinity College London, U.K., Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (A.B.R.S.M.), U.K., RockSchool, U.K. and London College of Music, U.K.
Electronic Keyboard – Exams &Grades:
Indeed, Graded Electronic Keyboard Music Exams are great for improving a full range of skills and techniques. Moreover, they are great for learning new styles of music and also nurturing your musical skills. Electronic Keyboard Grade Exams and Performance Certificates are available from Entry Level (Debut) up to Grade 8.
It is necessary for a student to possess an ELECTRONIC KEYBOARD of their own, in order to practice at home. Regular practice at home is important after each learning session at the Lorraine Music Academy Center. It is important because the student needs to get ready for the next learning session.
Join us on this journey to making electronic keyboard learning fun. Play your heart out on the electronic keyboard and hear the applause.
Transform yourself within 30 weeks to be a talented musician of great potential, even if you are little! Age is no bar (4 years to 84+ years). It is never too early or too late to begin. Dive right in. Enroll for this Electronic Keyboard program by fixing an appointment for a Musical Evaluation Session.
We conduct our music lessons at our Music learning centers situated in Gurgaon / Gurugram, National Capital Region of Delhi. Our music programs include music course for beginners. This also includes music lessons for children, teenagers, youth and for adults. Our music classes are after school hours (afternoons & evenings) on weekdays including on Saturdays. Further, we certainly do not conduct our music course programs on Sundays which is our weekly holiday.
Electronic keyboards are digital or electronic instruments. They are also called digital keyboards, portable keyboards or home keyboards.
Components of Modern Electronic Keyboards
The components of modern electronic keyboards include:
- Musical keyboards: There are switches that connect to the black and white piano style keys that the player presses. It thus triggers the electronic note or sound. Electronic Keyboards usually use a keyboard matrix circuit to reduce the amount of wiring.
- User interface software: A program, embedded in a computer chip inside Electronic Keyboards which handles user interface with menus and control keys. Furthermore it allows the user to select tones, such as piano, flute, drum kit, organ, etc. It includes effects as well, such as echo, reverb, sustain or telephones. Moreover it consists of other features too, like an electronic drum machine, transposition, etc.
- Sound chip / sound generator: An electronic musical synthesiser or sound module is usually contained inside a chip or an integrated circuit. It is capable of accepting MIDI commands and producing sounds.
- Computerized musical arranger: A software program which produces chords and rhythms through computerized commands such as MIDI.
- Speaker and amplifier: A low to mid-powered audio amplifier and speakers that amplify the sounds so that the listener can hear them.
Electronic Keyboards Product Categories
Manufacturers and retailers divide their electronic keyboard products into the following categories:
- Digital piano: Electronic keyboards that are designed to sound and feel like an acoustic piano.
- Stage piano: A digital piano designed stage or use by a live band.
- Synthesizer: Electronic keyboards which use various sound synthesis to produce a vast range of sounds.
- Arranger: Electronic keyboards which can produce a range of sounds and also backing accompaniments in order to accompany the performer. It is usually played by the left hand. Hence an arranger keyboard player is usually called a one-man band.
When compared to stage pianos or digital pianos, digital keyboards are usually very low in cost and are much lighter. They have light weighted keys, have many ancillary controls, and usually come with on-board speakers.
Well-known manufacturers of electronic keyboards include Yamaha, Kawai, Rolland, Korg, Kurzweil, Technics, Hammond, Clavia, Casio, among many others.